Chef Matthew is a professional chef, and a wizard at satisfying special diets. This dance’s theme is Colorado ranch comfort food with plenty of wholesomeness and freshness, Come hungry—scrumptious food is waiting for you. Matthew and his family live full time at the ranch. Besides being an A+ cook, Matthew is an avid horseman, and a darn good dancer.
Included in the price of your stay at the Rocky Mountain Ranch Dance you will receive 4 days of meals.
- Day 1: Dinner.
- Days 2 & 3: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Day 4: Breakfast and Lunch
- Hot Drinks and Snacks available 24 hours
- Dietary Restrictions: If you have any special dietary restrictions, please be sure to fill out that section on the registration form.
Spaghetti & Red Sauce, Seasoned Italian Ground Beef, Veggie Italian Sausage crumbles, Mixed Veggies, Garlic Bread, Caesar Salads, Dessert: Chocolate Torte
Pancakes, bacon, scrambled Eggs, veggie saute with kale, Fruit bar with Yougurt, granola, cottage cheese, hard cooked eggs, canned fruit option
Baked Potato Bar, beef & Veggie chili, steamed broccoli, corn bread, Sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon bits, salad bar, Dessert: Brownie Bites
Chicken or turkey Pot Pie, veggie pot pie, macaroni and cheese, tuna caserole, peas and carrots, dinner rolls, salad bar, Dessert: Chocolate chip Cookie bars (Blondies)
Biscuits, Sausage, Gravy, Scrambled Eggs, Vegetable saute, hot cereal, Fruit bar with Yogurt, granola, cottage cheese, hard cooked eggs, canned fruit option.
Grilled Cheese sandwiches with cheddar and swiss on wide pan bread, Tomato Soup, Chicken Noodle soup, salad bar, Dessert: “Tollhouse” Cookies
Pulled pork, Veggie mock pork, baked beans, corn, green beans, biscuits, salad bar, Dessert: Fruit cobbler or crisp alamode
French toast bake, egg and cheese strata, Country fried potatoes, bacon and sausage,Vegatable saute, hot cereal, Fruit bar with Yougurt, granola, cottage cheese, hard cooked eggs, canned fruit option .
Pizza Feed: Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Veggie Pizza, breadsticks with marinara, caesar salad, Tossed salads, Leftover mac and cheese, tuna caserole, etc. Dessert: Odds and ends from the weekend
Apples, Bananas, Oranges, cold cereal, bread to toast etc.
Snacks, Snacks, Snacks
When you register, you will be asked which “Snack Team” you’d like to be on. Please choose the one that works best for you. Snacks will be collected and organized as you arrive.
- Veggies with Dip Team: Bring pre-cut veggies in a plastic bag along with some kind of related dip.
- Munchies Team: Fudge, nuts, or ready-to-eat popcorn.
- 1st Fruit Team: Bring something from the following list: Oranges, pineapples, strawberries, apples.
- 2nd Fruit Team: Bring something from the following list: Bananas, kiwis, and/or seedless grapes.
- Baked Goods Team: Homemade cookies, bars, sweet breads (e.g. zucchini bread) or brownies.
- Chocolate Team: Bring some chocolate – M&Ms, mini candy bars, chocolate covered raisins etc..